Thursday, November 18, 2010

Attack thy neighbors, love your own!

I was so happy to see that we won against Brums! I was so wrong and am glad I was!
Everton win helped us snatch the second place in the Premier league table below Chelshit. Anyways, I have decided to stick to the games that I feel are important. Thats right! Its my fcking blog and I reserve that much right.

The title of this article needs a little explanation. Well, the first part is easy to understand, the second part is a little twisted. Don't get me wrong, I love the Emirates stadium. But, sometimes we go as quite as a graveyard. I know, its easy to say since I never attend games at the stadium and I am JUDGING from my sofa seat but seriously, we are very silent sometimes. We need a little cheer, especially when the team is down a goal, aka like New Castle game or even West Brom. Shouting might just wake up the team. We are not really the 12th man, when it comes to cheering. But a little more singing ought a do it! We need to show a little love for the players sometimes, thats all I feel.

Spurs have started to use a non 4-4-2 formation these days. Crouch up top, with Vaart behind him. On the wings its Bale and Lennon/Bentley. If old 'arry is worried about defense, he just puts in two holding mid fielders and 3 CBs and one full back. I wont be surprised if he plays that against us. Counter attack through Bale and vaart is there plan A! Bale will be up against Sagna which should be an interesting duel.

Our team has a few worries in terms of fitness to important players. Sagna, Djourou, Nasri, Arshavin all played for more time than they should have. On the other hand, van persie seems to have come back with his entire skeleton intact! Wenger must have celebrated that, I'm sure. Even Van Persie must have enjoyed a little massage on his way back, just to relax a bit! Chamakh will start, no question on that. Fabregas and Spain, both had bad games. Hope that fuels him to do better on Saturday. People keep complaining about Arshavin being lazy. Although he seems to not last more than 70 minutes in a game, it is obvious that we need him. He is one of the few player that we have who is not afraid of taking on the defenders and shooting from just outside the box. We do need some smart defending against the drop header from Crouch. Song would have to be on top of his game for this one. I feel Jack should not be risked to start in this game. This is because, not only do we need extra defensive cover against Bale and Vaart when Song goes up the field but also for those damn drop-headers. Fabianski needs to keep shouting especially on set pieces.

Probable line up:
xxxxxxx Fabianski xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagna xxxx Squillaci xxxx Djourou xxxx Clichy

xxxxxxxxxx Song xxxxxxxxx Denilson XXXXXXXXXXX

Nasri xxxxxx Fabregas xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rosicky

xxxxxxxxxxxx Chamakh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subs: #53 W.S., Gibbs, Eastmond, Jack, Arshavin, Bendtner, RVP.

Score Prediction: Arsenal 3 - 1 Spu*s

Probable scorers: Fabregas, Song and Chamakh. Spu*s to score on set piece.

If you reached this far, thats just AWESOME. Don't forget to comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment