Monday, March 1, 2010

My first blog and made a mistake as well!

Turns out that instead of creating a new post, I accidentally created a new blog within my account. So to rectify that, I ended deleting that one and posting it on this blog. It happens to be my first blog. Please be patient while I learn the trades! Here it is...

Dear fellow Gooners,

This is my first blog and wish to thank all my friends who encouraged me to start this.

In this time of unrest in the gooner fans, I feel we need to look at tomorrow's game in a positive manner. Without a proper defensive mid fielder in the last game, we had a good number of problems protecting the back four. Clearly the defensive mid field of Diaby and Denilson forgot to keep it tight in the midfield.

The biggest difference in the teams that play 4-3-3 and Arsenal is that we tend to allow teams to hold the ball when we lose the ball. I know it sounds like preaching negative football but we need to immediately press the ball and if needed make a foul! Yes I know it does not sound like Arsenal or pro-Wenger but we really need to do that. See how many times we are getting caught on the break. Its hard to believe that a few years back we did this to teams and pretty much destroyed them!

Come on you gooners, its time to start building the momentum again.

Sunderland:
They have been able to acquire 6 points from the last possible 36! The team has lost its experienced mid field duo of Reid and Steve Malbr... through injuries. The team seems to be on a low morale and we need to take full advantage of this situation.

However if Sunderland scores and I think they might in the first half, we may have to fight it out till the last minute for an equaliser and a winner.

What about us?
Seems like the little Russian is not going to be around on the pitch tomorrow to show us his talent.
However Song seems to be 80-20 to play. I still feel its better to keep him on the bench and not rush him into action immediately. Also our blonde keeper could be back. Why rush the guy? We have already seen what happens when we rush players like the flaky Diaby.

Prediction:

3-1 to ARSENAL.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment.

Any aggressive comments may be removed due to the public domain access laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment