Friday, March 19, 2010

West Ham could be tricky!

Fellow Gooners,

It seems that the pundits are suddenly talking about a easy win for the Arsenal against West Ham! I was surprised at that. I wonder if there is more to it than that :-|

This is the team that held us to a 2-2 draw last year. This is the first and the last team to win at the Emirates and Highbury respectively. Zola is a good coach and does not teach karate or kick boxing. His team of Hammers has a captain that may lunge into tackles. Apart from that, I dont see anyone who plays that dangerously in West Ham team.

The first goal will be crucial. I think if we score first, we will win comfortably. If they score first, we may need a lot more than first half goals to win the game. They have some tall players so set pieces can be important.

We should welcome back Fabregas and Song in the mid field. I hope Nasri gets a breather. Rosicky should also be fit to start. I hope we can rest Vermaelen. I would like to see some academy graduates play this game and pair up with TV5. We will need the cover since Gallas might not play for a while.

Team Prediction

Almunia

Eboue, TV5, Silvestre, Clichy

Diaby, Song, Fabregas

Theo, Bendtner, Arshavin

Subs: Sagna, Eastmond, Rosicky, Eduardo, Nasri, Denilson

Game Prediction

3-1 Win to the Arsenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment